Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Supplanter




X-Man has been climbing up the frame of Boo Boo's spring horse for a few weeks now. A few days ago, he climbed up and began bending his knees and bouncing. I said to him, "Do you want to ride the big horse?" And he waved his little fingers. At first I was confused. He was waving goodbye? Wanted milk? Then a few seconds later ... HORSE! He was signing "horse" to me (usually done by wagging two fingers on your temple, like a horse's ear).

Well, I was only too happy to plop him in the saddle and let him have a ride. He even rocks it himself! LOL! At first I was worried that Boo Boo would be horribly upset that X was usurping his beloved horse. But, surprisingly, BB likes to rock the horse for X (while I hold onto his little self).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

+ Guess Who???