Saturday, December 29, 2007

Heartstring-Pulling Moment of the Day

Yesterday, Boo Boo broke part of his armor's breastplate so that it won't stay on him anymore. He was beside himself when I couldn't fix it, but he had to play on.

This morning he seemed surprised that it was still broken, and was upset all over again that I couldn't do anything about it.

In desperation, he looked at one of our posters of the Stations of the Cross on the wall and said, "Jesus? Can you fix it? Can you help my armor?"

(P.S. Any ideas how to fix the plastic armor? Duct tape doesn't help. Or any ideas of some more durable armor for knight-crazy boys?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a glue called "liquid nails" that can hold anything together permanently. He'd have to be a brute to break it again after "liquid nails". You can get it at the hardware store, or possibly Target.
-Uncle

Anonymous said...

Sniff, sniff.

Anonymous said...

liquid nails dries odorless... at least that's my experience on my house projects! That stuff held a stud in place on my cement floor. 'Nuff said!
-uncle