Sunday, December 9, 2007

Feeling the Spirit


Last night, as we were saying grace before dinner, we noticed that X-Man put his little hands together. "Are you praying with us?!" we exclaimed excitedly. He just solemnly kept his hands together, and we got a chance to snap this photo...

Then this morning, at a very, very quiet Latin Mass, Dear Husband and I got distracted handling Boo-Boo in the pew. (We were second row, to the side.) The next thing I knew, X slid down to the floor and began speed crawling toward the priest giving the homily a few feet away. Eek! "How am I going to get him back without standing up and making a scene?!" I wondered in desperation. I had no choice but to get down on my hands and knees, grab one of his ankles and drag him back down the aisle. Praise God, he didn't make a peep! After that, I made a quick exit with him and we spent the rest of the Mass in the crying room. LOL!

2 comments:

Ron said...

So, was it you crying in the crying room!!! Sounds like we're not the only ones with 3 year old issues at mass. Terrible twos aren't looking so bad these days!!! Well, that might be an exageration.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Two priests perhaps?

+ luci