Monday, October 8, 2007

So, How's It Going?

Our potty-training efforts -- and our day-to-day lives -- can be summed up by sharing the contents of the three loads of laundry I did today, back-to-back.

Load 1: Six pairs of toddler undies Boo-Boo soiled in various ways yesterday and today, and the accompanying soiled clothes.

Load 2: X-Man's clothes, my clothes and the cover to the high chair, thanks to X's lunchtime code brown explosion.

Load 3: BB's sleep clothes, sheets and pillow from his "quiet time" leaking Pull-Up mishap

Interspersed among those was two baths, and the temptation to run away from the house screaming. ;-)

I'll stop now, as I'm sure that's edging close to TMI. Aren't you glad you checked on our "progress"?! LOL! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear.

xoxo,
+ luci

Anonymous said...

"Code brown"???? This entry qualifies as MSHSL humorous interp material.