Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Together

There's one good thing about not having many playmates in town: Boo-Boo and X-Man are really bonding. X is completely mobile via crawling, and BB is getting down and crawling around with him, showing him the ropes.

The other day the house got too quiet, and I realized that they had gone off somewhere together while I was busy in the kitchen. I found them in our walk-in closet, laughing together, with X chewing on one of DH's belts.

And yesterday, BB started hiding in his bed, under the sheets, and calling for X to come find him. I usually have to lead X (by crawling) in the right direction, but when he finds his brother he squeals with excitement and chuckles extensively.

How sweet it is to watch their relationship grow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww
I miss them!