Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anything for a Pickle!



Boo-Boo caught sight of the jar of baby pickles in the fridge while I was getting dinner together tonight. He asked excitedly for one, of course.

I began the usual bartering, "You can have a pickle when you eat those pieces of chicken on your plate ..."

... at which point Boo-Boo stuffed the pieces into his mouth -- almost gagging himself and making his face turn red -- and dove for the open jar of pickles on the table.

Even little brother likes them.

Hilarity! Further proof of their inheritance from my side of the family: excessive love of food, even to the death!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMA, that is hiLARious! Well, from his POV, why not? Who says you have to eat them in a civilized manner? The faster they disappear, the faster I get a pickle, right? -- ok, then, let's go!

And the 'baptism' - V cute, too.

Anonymous said...

Boys after my own heart...

xoxo,
+ luci