Sunday, February 24, 2008

What We're Doing Now


Well, it's been almost a week since I last posted, so I thought I should update you all. (Notice I haven't given in to "y'all" yet!)

* We have said goodbye to Aunt and Uncle, who left crazy early Saturday morning. We enjoyed some fun, lazy days with them just hanging out, talking and taking a little excursion to the Gulf. It's wild to think that the next time we see them, Baby Cousin will be on the other side of the womb!

* It read 84 degrees on the car thermometer today. Yes, folks, you read that right. We have been going to the park at least once, sometimes twice a day. I'm ready for the neighborhood pool to reopen. God bless Texas' weather!

* We're gearing up for a busy week of a Familia meeting, library storytime and my new Bible study -- all of which include opportunities for the boys to play with their little friends. Everyone wins!

* We're also looking ahead to next week, when Dear Husband will be out of town and another Minnesota aunt will be visiting (and hopefully enjoying the warm weather down here). Busy, busy busy!

Hope you're all doing well ... and staying warm! =)

No comments: