Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Boo Boo Update

Thanks to those who commented and emailed me about treatments for Boo Boo. After much thought and some research, I think we're going to hold off on any major shots or allergy elimination for the time being. We'll meet with the allergist to concoct an asthma action plan to keep us out of the ER, and try to control his contact with the worst allergens. We'll reevaluate when he's a little older (and our life is a little more settled!).

Also, as some of you are wondering, we've had mixed success with this round of potty training. One step forward is that Boo Boo does not want to wear diapers anymore, every time I ask him. Two steps back are that he can't or won't tell me when he needs to potty, and he has been having tons of accidents. I just start him out in undies every morning and play it by ear from there; most days he ends up back in diapers by noon. As with everything, I have the feeling this will be a slow process...

No comments: