Saturday, May 31, 2008

To Be Continued...



It's early morning, and I'm sneaking one last post before the moving-day scramble begins. We've got just about everything packed, and hope the day goes smoothly. Pray for us!

I wanted to take this last opportunity to thank all of you for reading "Humble Utterings" this last year, whether you are a daily "lurker" -- as one dear friend calls it ;) -- or an occasional reader. It's been a joy to share our lives with you.

I've decided that "Humble Utterings" is the perfect snapshot of our time in Humble, Texas, and it is time for ... drumroll please ... A NEW BLOG!

It's called "The Duty of Delight," and will be a forum for further meditations on faith, family and motherhood -- the duty of delight! I've loaded some of my favorite reflections from last year, plus a listing of my articles for your reference.

So bookmark the site, and please visit as often as you'd like.

May God continue to bless your life abundantly! =)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't wait to visit your new blog... and I already miss you tremendously! You have touched our lives so much, and we are so thankful for you!