Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yes, We're Back





We're finally back online, everyone. Yes, we did get back in town Monday, but it's been a busy few days getting settled back home.

Since many of you are wondering, here's the official report...

*Flight to Detroit: Almost perfect. (Would have been completely perfect if both boys had slept.)

* Time in Detroit: Wonderful to see many relatives on both sides of Dear Husband's family. Lots of time together with our little family -- the most since we moved!

* Flight home: Pretty wretched. X-Man cried most of the time and began a new game of taking off my glasses and grabbing my nose. What fun! Boo Boo was so-so. Portable DVD player -- inactive due to screen malfunction -- was sorely missed.


* How to know when you're traveling too much: When I put Boo-Boo in the car on Tuesday he said to me, "Are we flying in an airplane today, Mama?"

* Some surprises: I get homesick for Texas now; I missed the sunny, warm weather, the mockingbirds and chicken-and-biscuits for breakfast.

* How we're doing now: Dear Husband came down with bronchitis the first day back; I'm dealing with the usual Texas sinus issues again; Boo Boo is still getting nebbed a few times a day due to asthmas aggravation; X-Man is busy getting into LOTS of mischief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Life.

xoxo,
+ luci