Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Taste of Minnesota




Grandma Lisa flew into town Wednesday and is spending the next few days with us, much to Boo-Boo's excitement. Even X-man has adopted her as his second favorite person (#1 is Dear Husband!). We're quite happy to see her and are enjoying having a familiar face around.


Today we spent the morning at the local children's museum, which was overrun by other moms and kids also trying to escape the heat. X-Man snoozed in his hammock-like sling, and Grandma did her best keeping up with Boo-Boo.


When we got home, we asked BB what his favorite thing was at the museum. He said, without hesitation, "Painting myself!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna!
Sounds like lots of fun!
We all miss you so much up here in Minnesota!
Love always,
Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Hi AnnaMarie!

I've been thinking of y'all (in TX all y'all) and praying you're adjusting well. I enjoy reading your blog! Stay cool!
Jenny S.

Anonymous said...

OK, so it's been a week or so since I stopped by. So when I was scrolling down to get to the last post I read, I saw this little boy with a super shaved head and paint all over his face. I wondered who had come to visit you with Lisa... Yeah, so Boo Boo looks TOTALLY different without all of his luscious brown locks. WHAAAAAAAA.

+ lucienne