Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Something to Smile About




I can't stay mired in self-pity and fear of pre-historic insects for long with BB running around the house.


While I was sitting the recliner, icing my lip, he put on his boots and declared, "I am Goliath; the biggest giant ever. Choose a soldier to fight me!" I got to be David and use the slingshot (DH's scapular) to throw a stone at him. Then, "Goliath" would fall over dead.


And yesterday, he got into a laundry basket and said, "I'm Jonah in a boat. Throw me out to calm the storm!"


At least someone is enjoying himself around here! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... They're so sweet, I miss them so much. :(
Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see Goliath posed so well for his live action shots!

And that little Z, I'm about to chew his little legs off.

+ luci

Anonymous said...

AMD, that's so cool! I know children mean a lot of sacrifice and responsibility, but maybe the flip side is all the times they burst out in total kid-ness to be a conduit of severely-needed grace (often accompanied by laughter!).

I hope your lip unswells soon! Ayow!