Thursday, March 6, 2008

On the Road Again

We're happy to report that Dear Husband returned late last night. Yay! X-Man looked at him quizzically this morning like, "I feel like I know you from somewhere..."

We've been enjoying Great Aunt D for the last few days, visiting from chilly Minnesota. She's been happily soaking up the sun, even putting her head out the car window while we're driving. When I laughed at her, she said, "I don't care if I look like a puppy dog; I love this sun!" It was 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky yesterday. Perfect! =)

Tonight we're hitting the road to visit another great aunt and great uncle, along with our cousins, for a long weekend. Should be a nice Texas mini-family reunion. Pray for a safe, peaceful and enjoyable trip -- especially with X-Man, strapped down for a few hours in the car at night. Not so much fun for anyone! =(

No comments: