Saturday, March 15, 2008

86 Degrees



No, that's not the name of a new boy band. That was the projected high temperature yesterday. In the middle of March. You read that right!

I decided to commemorate this glorious event by taking the boys to the splash pad for the first time this year. Boo Boo shrieked with delight and ran around like crazy. X-Man kept signing "water," and kept smiling at me as if to say, "I can't believe you're really letting me get wet like this!" (He's a major puddle man, and I'm usually wrestling him away from pools of water.)

1 comment:

Seasonal Learner said...

Love the crazy wild man hat. Let me know when you go to a splash pad around my area and I think I'll let TBJ sit in it:)He has swim trunks and I am getting little swimmers and a hat this weekend. Oh, and we have a pool that I am going to be using and can have guests so if Boo boo and X-man wants to come play one morn they are welcome.